First you read:
1. Download English (US) version and install it on your machine.
2. Download Your language pack and install it on your machine.
3. Start your OOo with User Interface (UI) in your language
4. Do QA test (Sanity check) on it
5. Report what you did and results of your sanity check to a QA representative of your Native Language Project or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The QA rep will file two issues:
(1). What you did and results of QA tests, like this:
(2). Ask Hamburg Release Engineering Team to distribute them as final:
Do you still have questions?
OK, it is always very good idea to ask questions on email@example.com
To subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org, send a blank mail to email@example.com
Then you can post many questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in ENGLISH.
If you are not good at writing ENGLISH, ask your Native Language Project Leads for help in your language :)
If you can not contact your Leads or there is no Native Language Project for your language, then go to the following pages:
Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Over 90 languages
"Over 90 languages" is linked to:
You will see over 90 languages "listed" there but you should check "Status" and "Comments" before you say exact number of languages really "supported."